Help "Wolfie" Mozart Save the World from the Evil Queen of the Night
A child's journey through Mozart's operatic masterpiece. Children travel through the story as 'Wolfie', a young hero out to rescue princess Pamina from the clutches of the Queen of the Night. Wolfie saves the day by matching instruments to the sounds they make, figuring out which instruments are playing in a quartet, and even matching a piece of music to a slightly distorted version of it. All the while he's defeating the evil Queen bit by bit. As your child plays as Wolfie he or she will absorb some of the greatest pieces of music ever composed or played.
In the game’s beautiful opening sequence children meet young ‘Wolfie’ Mozart as he falls asleep and dreams a fantastic story of the Magic Flute. In his dream, Wolfie travels to the magical kingdom of the Queen of the Night, who has stolen the sun from the world. Wolfie and our young players must save the world with their musical prowess and find the missing Princess Pamina and Prince Tamino. In the enchanted Royal Park Wolfie meets Papageno, the delightfully comical bird-man who will guide and help players in their travels through the magical kingdom. Papageno gives Wolfie a magic bag where players collect their musical Trophies and find useful knowledge that will help them overcome the challenges they will encounter on their quest.
To save the Prince and the Princess and return light into the world, Wolfie and the players must find their way into the Enchanted Castle by winning a plethora of fun and educational musical games that will inspire young music lovers! After winning each game, the player is rewarded with a Trophy, which is stored in the magic bag. To win the Magic Flute game players need to collect all Trophies.
“The bottom line - this is the best children's music game of the year!” - Children’s Software Revue.
“Lay a little music culture on the kids!” - The Washington Post.
“Delights eyes and ears! Gorgeous, watercolor-washed scenes and stellar sound quality make parental participation a joy (something not found often enough).” - Parenting Magazine.
- Orchestra Game
- The Gazebo Game - Mozart Music Jigsaw Puzzles
- The Castle Game – Truly Twisted Music Riddles
- The Pond Game - Music Memory Game
- The Musical Air Balloon Game
- The Music Tree Game
- The Finest Music Trivia
- Interactive Encyclopedia of Musical Instruments
- The Magic Flute Tale
- Mozart’s Biography for Kids
- The Mozart Jukebox
- Papageno’s Magic Feathers
- Automatic Help
- Parents' Choice – Gold Award
- NAPPA – Gold Award
- Parenting Magazine – Best Software of the Year
- Nick Jr. Magazine – Making Music Pick
- Boston Museum of Science – Top Choice Software
- Children’s Software Revue – All Star Award
- Choosing Children’s Software Magazine – Best Pick
- Lion & Lamb Foundation – Top 20 Toys
- Creative Child Magazine – Preferred Choice Award
- Scholastic’s Instructor Magazine – Teacher Raves Award
- Teaching K-8 Magazine – Blue Ribbon/Editor’s Choice Award
- Homeschooling.com – Top 10 Educational Software
- Windows® 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7
- Pentium III 360 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 250 MB available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- Printer optional