Join the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat and a Host of Lovable Characters as They Play Their Parts in the Musical Adventures of ALICE in VIVALDI’S FOUR SEASONS
This award-winning game teams up two masters of their form: Lewis Carroll and Vivaldi. Alice and friends take your child on a journey that combines Through The Looking Glass fantasy with Vivaldi's lush Four Seasons. Guiding your child through the mazes and levels of the games is the Cheshire Cat, whose rhyming wit introduces each game and provides timely help when needed.
Alice walks into a magical Music Clock dropped by the White Rabbit. But the clock is broken, and Alice is trapped inside! The player's task is to fix the Music Clock and free Alice by winning in 12 different music games and activities. The games include dozens of innovative music puzzles, truly twisted music riddles and brainy mind-teasers brimming with contagious fun and many surprises. Among these special extras are the 12 musical "month puzzles" that correspond to the 12 months of Vivaldi's The Four Seasons.
“A brilliant title!” - USA Today Best Pick.
“Wonderfully diverse… It is so much fun, most appealing to children!” - The New York Times.
“Mind-bending music games… A wonderful, fun exercise!” - CBS News, Children’s Software Top Pick.
“Brilliantly conceived and radiantly executed!” - San Jose Mercury News Best Pick.
- Multiplayer title with up to 24 simultaneous players
- Down the Rabbit Hole - Orchestra Game
- The Pool of Tears - Music Memory Game
- A Caucus Race – 12 Steps Game
- The Four Seasons Music Jigsaw Puzzle Game
- The White Rabbit Hall game – Truly Twisted Music Riddles
- The Queen’s Croquet-Ground – The Flying Instruments Game
- The Three Stages Music Game – Music Puzzles with a Twist!
- Who Stole the Tarts? Music Game
- Alice’s Evidence – The “12 Months” Music Games
- Advice from a Caterpillar - Interactive Encyclopedia of Musical Instruments
- The Magic Flute Tale
- Vivaldi’s Biography for Kids
- The Music Hall – Listening Room
- Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons (Complete), performed by Hamburg Chamber Orchestra
- Automatic Help – Game Map, Puzzle Solutions and Instructions
- CBS News – Top Children’s Software Pick
- Nick Jr. Magazine – Top Children’s Software Pick
- Parenting Magazine – “Mom Tested” Software of the Year Award
- Japan Media Prize – Japanese Ministry of Culture
- Parenting Magazine – Top Children’s Software Pick
- USA Today - Best Pick for the Holidays
- Parents’ Choice – Silver Award
- EdutainingKids.com – Best Children’s Software
- Choosing Children’s Software Magazine – Best Pick
- The Review Corner – Best Creative Art Software
- Creative Child Magazine – Seal of Approval
- Scholastic’s Instructor Magazine – Teacher Raves Award
- Windows® 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7
- Pentium III 360 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 250 MB available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- Printer optional